Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning comments on the percentages of ministries and institutions’ implementation of the 2021 budg

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning comments on the percentages of ministries and institutions’ implementation of the 2021 budg Empty Planning comments on the percentages of ministries and institutions’ implementation of the 2021 budg

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Nov 2021, 6:25 am

Planning comments on the percentages of ministries and institutions’ implementation of the 2021 budget items

•  Time: 11/22/2021 17:09:57

•  Reading: 2,236 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Planning commented on the rates of implementation by ministries and government institutions of the terms of the financial budget for the year 2021.
    Ministry spokesman Abdul-Zahra Al-Hindawi told {Euphrates News}: "We are waiting at the beginning of next year for all institutions to count their financial expenses from the budget allocated to them."
    He added, "This issue will have procedures determined by the Ministry of Finance if the financial surplus is used as a roundabout for the next budget or the method of financial dealing with the surplus."
    He explained that "at the end of a year, the ministries begin to provide planning with the percentage of completion and expenditures from the budget allocated to them, and it will be announced early next year."
    It is noteworthy that the International Monetary Fund expected that Iraq would achieve the highest economic growth among the Gulf states during 2021 and expressed its optimism that the Iraqi economy would register the highest growth rates in the region compared to the countries of the region (the Gulf, Egypt and Jordan).
    The Fund's report suggested its expectations for the recovery of the Iraqi economy after a series of fundamental reforms in the structure of the local economy, which were adopted by the Iraqi government and the Ministry of Finance last year, represented by the white paper for financial and economic reform.

Raghad Daham 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:37 pm