Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mayor of Baghdad: We will organize major celebrations on Army Day, the departure of foreign forces,

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mayor of Baghdad: We will organize major celebrations on Army Day, the departure of foreign forces,  Empty Mayor of Baghdad: We will organize major celebrations on Army Day, the departure of foreign forces,

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Jan 2022, 6:09 am

Mayor of Baghdad: We will organize major celebrations on Army Day, the departure of foreign forces, and the upcoming convening of the new parliament

•  Time: 12/31/2021 22:14:42

•  Reading: 2,392 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Mayor of Baghdad, Alaa Maan, announced the organization of major celebrations in the capital, Baghdad, on January 6, to celebrate the new year, the anniversary of the establishment of the Iraqi army, the departure of foreign combat forces, and the approaching convening of the first session of the new Iraqi parliament.
    A statement of the secretariat, a copy of which was received by {Euphrates News} Agency, said that Maan "presents the most beautiful words of congratulations to the Iraqi people and their valiant security forces on the occasion of the new year, wishing it to be a year of goodness, love, peace and reconstruction for all Iraqis."
    The Mayor of Baghdad also promised that the new year 2022 will be full of vital service projects and effective in advancing the reality of the beloved capital, Baghdad, and its urban and aesthetic scene.
    He pointed out that "the celebrations of the Baghdad Municipality in the new year and the anniversary of the founding of the valiant Iraqi army this year will be special because they coincide with the departure of foreign combat forces in light of the success of the government program of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, which achieved a large number of achievements at the internal and external levels, as well as on the occasion of the upcoming convening of the first session of Parliament the new".
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:23 pm