Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Distribution of 3000 piece of residential land in Basra initiative within the national state of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Distribution of 3000 piece of residential land in Basra initiative within the national state of the  Empty Distribution of 3000 piece of residential land in Basra initiative within the national state of the

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Aug 2014, 11:01 am

Distribution of 3000 piece of residential land in Basra initiative within the national state of the housing

08/02/20140

The director of the Division of Services and raising abuses in the office of the province of Basra Mackie Tamimi Saturday with the local government in the area Altnomp more than three thousand piece of residential land distributed to the beneficiaries under the initiative of the national state of residence and called Tamimi all citizens who received land titles allocated under the National Initiative for housing to Review Services Division and raise the excesses of the receipt of an official letter supports the evacuation role of past and otherwise considered document has no value in front of the Real Estate Department of State and Land Registration Bureau, according to him and denied al-Tamimi, the rumors that have been raised about the official documents that were distributed earlier and that is not true what is said about them as mere paper confirming the presence of land in the district of the Shatt al-Arab. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 10:25 pm