Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: The Decision To Stay The Consultants Is Taken By The New Parliament, Not Al-Kazemi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: The Decision To Stay The Consultants Is Taken By The New Parliament, Not Al-Kazemi Empty Al-Fateh: The Decision To Stay The Consultants Is Taken By The New Parliament, Not Al-Kazemi

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Jan 2022, 6:56 am

[size=38]Al-Fateh: The Decision To Stay The Consultants Is Taken By The New Parliament, Not Al-Kazemi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/06/2022 | 11:50 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad…
    The Al-Fateh Alliance confirmed, on Thursday, that the Iraqi military forces do not need to consult the US forces, given the experiences within the military services, noting that the decision to stay the consultants is taken by the new parliament and not the current caretaker government.
    Member of the coalition, Madiha al-Moussawi, said in a statement to the "Information" agency, that "the current government cannot decide that foreign forces remain inside Iraq in any capacity, because it is a purely parliamentary decision," noting that "the Iraqi army is one of the advanced armies that does not need foreign consultations."
    And she added, "The one who makes the decision for the advisors to remain in Iraq is the new parliament and the new government, not the government, which is a caretaker government, because it is not within its powers to decide the survival of any foreign forces for the purpose of consulting, as it is an expired government and has no decisions in the long run."
    A member of the Rights Movement, Sabah Al-Ardawi, had confirmed, earlier, that the government was negligent in the issue of the withdrawal of US forces from Iraqi lands, indicating that the government did not explain to the people what is happening from the agreement with the American occupation and the forces present on Iraqi soil.

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:21 am