Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity Announces Securing The Salaries Of Contract Employees For The Current Month And Accordin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity Announces Securing The Salaries Of Contract Employees For The Current Month And Accordin Empty Electricity Announces Securing The Salaries Of Contract Employees For The Current Month And Accordin

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jan 2022, 6:41 am

[size=38]Electricity Announces Securing The Salaries Of Contract Employees For The Current Month And According To (The Previous Scale)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/27/2022 | 2:00 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad...
    The Ministry of Electricity announced, today, Thursday, that it will secure the salaries of contract employees for the current month.
    A statement by the ministry, which was seen by the agency, “Information”, stated that “with serious and accelerated efforts and steps made by the ministry and its officials, and with the follow-up of the minister to secure the salaries and entitlements of the employees of the Ministry of Electricity and its formations, the salaries of contract employees for the month of January and on (the old ladder) were secured.” Payroll checks are complete.
    The statement called on “all the ministry’s formations and public companies to send their authorized persons to receive the sukuk in order to launch them and pay them as salaries to their contract members.” Ended 25 f

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:43 am