Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Governor Of The Central Bank And The Egyptian Minister Of Finance Stress The Need To Exchange Ex

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Governor Of The Central Bank And The Egyptian Minister Of Finance Stress The Need To Exchange Ex Empty The Governor Of The Central Bank And The Egyptian Minister Of Finance Stress The Need To Exchange Ex

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Feb 2022, 2:24 pm

The Governor Of The Central Bank And The Egyptian Minister Of Finance Stress The Need To Exchange Experiences In The Financial And Monetary Sectors
    02/02/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq and the Egyptian Minister of Finance stressed in Cairo, today, Wednesday, the need to exchange experiences in the financial and monetary sectors.
    A statement by the media office, received by Earth News, stated, "He met the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Mikheeb this evening, the Egyptian Finance Minister, Muhammad Maait, on the sidelines of the delegation's visit headed by His Excellency to the Arab Republic of Egypt."
    The two sides discussed, according to the statement, "the financial and monetary challenges for both countries and the need to exchange experiences in the financial and monetary sectors, stressing the importance of coordinating financial and monetary policies to advance the economic aspect in general."
    The statement added, "The meeting touched on the conditions that countries faced in the past years, how to confront them, and the measures adopted by each country. The two sides affirmed their keenness to exchange experiences.

[color:e8f5=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 28 Oct 2024, 1:29 pm