Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank Governor comments on dollar exchange and foreign remittances

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank Governor comments on dollar exchange and foreign remittances Empty Central Bank Governor comments on dollar exchange and foreign remittances

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Aug 2024, 4:24 am

[size=35][size=35]Central Bank Governor comments on dollar exchange and foreign remittances[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-08-04 | 10:50
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Local
    The Governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Alaq, spoke about the exchange of the dollar and foreign remittances.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

Al-Alaq said in a statement received on the sidelines of his hosting in the House of Representatives, which I reviewed:[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/entity/133473/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria News[/url]"Our foreign currency reserves are sufficient to create balance in the market," he said, noting that "the Central Bank sells more than $250 million daily to meet foreign trade requirements."

He added, "85 percent of foreign transfers are currently taking place between Iraqi banks and correspondent banks without going through the US Federal Reserve," explaining that "the housing initiative is of great importance to the bank."

He pointed out that "the volume of loans granted within the real estate initiative amounts to 10 trillion dinars," explaining that "the Central Bank is now heading to cover the financing of the construction of 32 thousand housing units."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 10:20 pm