Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Approval Of Modernization Of The Basic Design Of Two Residential Cities In Babil And Maysan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Approval Of Modernization Of The Basic Design Of Two Residential Cities In Babil And Maysan Empty Approval Of Modernization Of The Basic Design Of Two Residential Cities In Babil And Maysan

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Feb 2022, 2:26 pm

Approval Of Modernization Of The Basic Design Of Two Residential Cities In Babil And Maysan
    02/05/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Today, Saturday, the Minister of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities, Nazanin Muhammad Wusu, approved the modernization of the basic design of two residential cities in Babil and Maysan.
    The ministry stated in a statement received by Earth News Agency, that "the minister approved the basic design plan for the new residential city of Al-Janain in the province of Babil, and the modernization of the basic design of the city of Al-Kahla in the province of Maysan, which were completed by the teams of the General Directorate of Urban Planning affiliated with the ministry, as part of the Dari initiative to solve the housing crisis." All over the provinces.
    The statement added, "The area of ​​the new city of Al-Janaina is 8,558 dunums, and it provides 33,110 horizontal and vertical housing units for about 1,86660 people, as well as commercial, industrial, recreational, administrative, tourism, health and educational services, according to planning standards, while the preparation of detailed designs for the city will soon begin."
    The statement indicated that "the plan to modernize the basic design of the city of Al-Kahla in Maysan Governorate, which was prepared with the efforts of the work team charged with modernizing the cities of Maysan Governorate, will provide housing, commercial, industrial, recreational, administrative, tourism, health and educational services, and the street network according to planning standards for the next 25 years."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:55 am