Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington: The international coalition would not have been able to carry out its operations in Hasa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington: The international coalition would not have been able to carry out its operations in Hasa Empty Washington: The international coalition would not have been able to carry out its operations in Hasa

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Feb 2022, 6:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Monday, the US ambassador to Baghdad, Matthew Tueller, confirmed that the international coalition would not have been able to carry out its operations in Hasaka without the support of the Iraqi forces.
    A statement by the Media Office of the National Security Adviser, received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), stated that "the National Security Adviser, Qassem Al-Araji, received in his office, the American ambassador in Baghdad, Matthew Tueller, where the two sides discussed the latest developments in the political and security situation in the region and the continuation of the war on ISIS terrorist." Noting that "the meeting emphasized the necessity of continuing to pursue terrorist elements, by intensifying strikes on ISIS terrorist hideouts."
    The statement added, "The US ambassador briefed on the latest developments in the situation in al-Hol camp and al-Hasakah prison." 
    The US ambassador stressed that "the international coalition would not have been able to carry out its operations in al-Hasakah without the support of partners in Iraq," noting that "despite the confidentiality of information in Syria, the coalition shares and coordinates with the Joint Operations Command and the Iraqi Special Forces." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:24 am