Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq moves internationally to address water scarcity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq moves internationally to address water scarcity Empty Iraq moves internationally to address water scarcity

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:04 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraq moves internationally to address water scarcity[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Wednesday, the Ministry of Water Resources identified several internal factors to revive the water situation in Iraq, while revealing a continuous international movement to ensure Iraq's water quotas.[/size]
    [size=45]Ministry spokesman Ali Radi Al-Muhandis said, in an interview with Al-Mada, that "the ministry seeks to develop well-studied plans to preserve water reserves and ensure access to water for all beneficiaries," noting that "the ministry is also trying to limit abuses of water quotas of all kinds."[/size]
    [size=45]The engineer added, "The Ministry of Resources is working in coordination with the Ministry of Agriculture on the use of modern irrigation techniques to reduce water waste."[/size]
    [size=45]And regarding ensuring the availability of the quantities of water quotas coming from the countries of the upper reaches, the spokesman for the Ministry of Resources indicated that “Iraq is continuing technical discussions with the upstream countries regarding water quotas.”[/size]
    [size=45]The engineer explained, "Iraq has agreed with the Syrian and Turkish sides to share the damage during periods of water scarcity," noting that "it was agreed to exchange information on water storage between upstream and downstream countries."[/size]
    [size=45]The engineer revealed, "Iraq will soon sign a joint protocol with the Turkish side regarding the water shares of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, as well as the establishment of a joint research center on water between the two countries."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:54 pm