Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Trade Reveals The Impact Of The Russian-Ukrainian War On The Economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Trade Reveals The Impact Of The Russian-Ukrainian War On The Economy Empty Baghdad Trade Reveals The Impact Of The Russian-Ukrainian War On The Economy

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:00 pm

[size=38]Baghdad Trade Reveals The Impact Of The Russian-Ukrainian War On The Economy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/24/2022 | 1:12 PM
    [/size]

information/special
    On Thursday, the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce revealed the impact of the Russian-Ukrainian war on the Iraqi economy.
    Chamber member Rashid Al-Saadi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma that "Russia and Ukraine are considered one of the most important warehouses for the global trade of wheat, oils and oil, and they have a close relationship and important trade exchange with Iraq," noting that "the Russian-Ukrainian war will raise oil prices, thus leading to a rise in oil prices." Prices of imported materials.
    He added that "there is no specific percentage of the impact of the Russian war on the Iraqi economy, but the impact is significant with the volume of imported materials and trade exchange between the two countries."
    He pointed out that "global events are closely related to the Iraqi economy, and the Russian-Ukrainian war will lead to a rise in the prices of raw materials in the local markets as a result of the rise in oil prices."
    And he indicated that “all global events are closely related to the Iraqi economy, and oil is directly affected by these events that would raise oil prices to fantastic numbers.” Ended 25 and

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:26 am