Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil: We import 16 million liters of gasoline per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil: We import 16 million liters of gasoline per day Empty Oil: We import 16 million liters of gasoline per day

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Mar 2022, 5:28 am

Oil: We import 16 million liters of gasoline per day

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, the Oil Derivatives Distribution Company announced that 16 million liters of gasoline is imported per day, denying at the same time that there is an increase in gasoline prices currently.
    The director of the company, Hussein Talib, said in a press interview, "Iraq imports oil derivatives of up to 16 million liters per day of high-octane gasoline, which are used to improve the production of refineries in the country and sell it at a price of 450 dinars per liter."
    He added that "the prices sold in the country towards international prices are currently twice as high, that is, up to 850 dinars per liter, but the state has taken it upon itself for years to support oil derivatives."
    Taleb stressed that "there are no variables, and the prices are currently inside the country, as the prices of premium gasoline are still 450 dinars per liter and the improved gasoline is 650 dinars per liter."
     And Chinese customs data showed last January that Iraq imported gasoline from China 36,000 metric tons, or the equivalent of (41.076 million barrels) during December 2021.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:23 am