Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning Removes A Company From The Blacklist And Gives Other Companies A Higher Rating

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning Removes A Company From The Blacklist And Gives Other Companies A Higher Rating Empty Planning Removes A Company From The Blacklist And Gives Other Companies A Higher Rating

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Mar 2022, 6:44 am

Planning Removes A Company From The Blacklist And Gives Other Companies A Higher Rating
    15/03/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The Ministry of Planning announced today, Tuesday, the holding of the (91) session of the Contractors Classification Committee, at the ministry’s headquarters, while it indicated that it had given 8 companies a higher rating, and transferred 8 other companies from the first class to the excellent class.
    The head of the committee, Director General of the Legal Department, Hana Ismail Ibrahim, said, according to a statement by the Ministry of Planning received by “Earth News” that “the session also witnessed the lifting of a company from the blacklist and other companies of the third degree to the second degree according to the new system, which was directed by the Minister of Planning Khaled Batal the Star.
    And she indicated that "the committee discussed, in this session, the minutes of the listing committees on the blacklist, the issue of the delay in submitting requests, and the procedures to be taken regarding the procedures that follow the withdrawal of work and the consequent wastes."
    And she added, "The committee recommended the necessity of issuing a circular obligating the contracting parties to take into account the timelines in the procedures that follow the withdrawal of work, whether with regard to implementation at the expense of the contractor or approaching the Ministry of Planning about the listing.
    The meeting was attended by, according to the statement, “representatives of the ministries (transport, construction and housing, water resources, trade, and communications), in addition to the Iraqi Contractors Union and the Engineers Syndicate.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 1:24 am