Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

He Extended An Invitation To The Independent Representatives.. Al-Sadr: We Must Leave The Neck Of Co

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

He Extended An Invitation To The Independent Representatives.. Al-Sadr: We Must Leave The Neck Of Co Empty He Extended An Invitation To The Independent Representatives.. Al-Sadr: We Must Leave The Neck Of Co

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Mar 2022, 5:31 am

He Extended An Invitation To The Independent Representatives.. Al-Sadr: We Must Leave The Neck Of Consensus And Into The Space Of The Majority
    03/21/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, called today, Monday, for independent representatives in Parliament to assign the voting session to the President of the Republic and not to boycott it, while stressing the need to get out of the neck of consensus into the majority space.
    Below is the text of the tweet:
    Everyone is suspicious of the parties that participated in the political process since the fall to this day, especially those who do not belong to those parties or support them from the independent or neutral popular classes, so to speak. Therefore, the current political process was the result of that, as it produced many independent representatives in the House of Representatives, and many parties have shrunk, especially at the (Shiite) level and in southern Iraq. Yes, consensual governments that followed in Iraq did not benefit Iraq and the Iraqis, but it can be said that they harmed it year after year, as some claim. But it can be said that the reason is: (consensus) or say the previous consensual governments and what happened in them of sharing the cake and the like. Therefore, we tried in the previous process not to share the cake with them, and that did not work.
    Today, we see that we must get out of the neck of (consensus) into the space of the majority, and from the neck of sectarianism to the space of patriotism. This was not possible for us in the past due to the presence of the parties, as you know.. Today, there is a class of independent representatives who love their country and who are aware of the reasons for the decline and decline of Iraq to such a terrifying and alarming degree. And it is - I mean the formation of a national majority government - an experiment that must be conducted to prove its success or not. Perhaps it will be the beginning of advancing the bitter reality that our beloved country is going through in all respects and a challenge to external pressures against our beloved country.
    Therefore, I call upon the respected and patriotic independent representatives to take a stand in glory, honor and dignity in order to save the country and rid it of the remnants of corruption, terrorism, occupation, normalization and dissolution by assigning them to the parliamentary session in which the vote on the President of the Republic takes place and not disrupting it with the blocking third that is the product of carrot and intimidation. So we need a brave stand from you. And if you do not purify me or (the Sadrist bloc), we will give you space to run the country if you unite your ranks and stay away from temptations and threats.
    You should also know that when I demand a national majority government, I do not want it to strike opponents, for I do not consider any Iraqi to be my adversary. Punish the corrupt who belong or are affiliated with us. I did not ask for reform, either evil or arrogant, but rather to reform my country and benefit my people so that their status would rise and the dignity of their oppressed people would take root. In general, such political attempts are better than the use of violence or even the extremist protests that have harmed the country and people for a long period of time.
    My brothers in the Iraqi parliament from independent blocs or independent representatives, come to the last opportunity for us and for you.
    Otherwise, there are those who are trying to drag Iraq into the furnace of wars and clashes, and to destroy the fair democratic process. Whoever among you listens to our awareness and does not support us, he does not have the right to reprimand us later or file accusations against us.. I say this not out of weakness and complacency, but out of love for the homeland and love of the homeland out of faith. Your brother Muqtada al-Sadr
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:29 am