Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

COORDINATION FRAMEWORK: THE SUCCESS OF WEDNESDAY'S SESSION DEPENDS ON ACHIEVING THIS MATTER

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

COORDINATION FRAMEWORK: THE SUCCESS OF WEDNESDAY'S SESSION DEPENDS ON ACHIEVING THIS MATTER Empty COORDINATION FRAMEWORK: THE SUCCESS OF WEDNESDAY'S SESSION DEPENDS ON ACHIEVING THIS MATTER

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Mar 2022, 6:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    COORDINATION FRAMEWORK: THE SUCCESS OF WEDNESDAY'S SESSION DEPENDS ON ACHIEVING THIS MATTER
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]2 hours ago84

Mustafa Al-Tamimi/ Baghdad
    The coordination framework, which includes the Shiite political forces, confirmed today, Sunday, that the success of the parliament session, next Wednesday, dedicated to voting on the President of the Republic depends on achieving one thing.
    The leader in the framework, Ali Al-Fatlawi, told "Al-Nabaa", that "the success of the parliament session, next Wednesday, which is devoted to voting on the President of the Republic depends on obtaining an agreement and consensus between the political forces, especially between the framework and the Sadrist movement on the issue of the largest bloc."
    Al-Fatlawi indicated that "the coordinating framework will not participate and those with allies in the parliament session on Wednesday, if there is no agreement with the Sadrist movement on the largest bloc before the date of the session, and otherwise the framework will use the guarantor third and the process of electing the President of the Republic will fail for the third time."

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:37 am