Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative Ali Shaddad Al-Faris demands payment of Basra’s petrodollar dues in the Emergency Foo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative Ali Shaddad Al-Faris demands payment of Basra’s petrodollar dues in the Emergency Foo Empty Representative Ali Shaddad Al-Faris demands payment of Basra’s petrodollar dues in the Emergency Foo

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Mar 2022, 5:20 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Representative Ali Shaddad Al-Faris demands payment of Basra’s petrodollar dues in the Emergency Food Security Support Law[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45] The representative of Basra Governorate, Ali Shaddad Al-Faris, announced the collection of parliamentary signatures to include the issue of paying the dues of the Basra Governorate from the petrodollar in the emergency support law for food security and development.[/size]
    [size=45] According to an official letter, Al-Fares suggested, “Allocating a percentage of the surplus financial abundance from this law to pay part of the dues of the Basra governorate from the petrodollar ,” noting  that “this law should take care of the issue of poverty in Iraq through the establishment of a fund for the poorest governorates, according to the report of the Ministry of Planning, such as the Muthanna governorates. and Diwaniyah.” [/size]
    [size=45] Al-Fares pointed out that “the House of Representatives, in Monday’s session, finished reading a report and discussing the draft law on emergency support for food security and development,” noting that the Parliamentary Finance Committee will host in its next session the Minister of Finance to discuss this issue. [/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:06 am