Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of Dhi Qar calls for the payment of dues of his province of petrodollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governor of Dhi Qar calls for the payment of dues of his province of petrodollar Empty Governor of Dhi Qar calls for the payment of dues of his province of petrodollar

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Nov 2018, 3:19 am

Governor of Dhi Qar calls for the payment of dues of his province of petrodollar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The governor of Dhi Qar Yahya al-Nasseri, on Thursday, called on the central government and the House of Representatives to be fair to the province and include its dues in the petrodollar, which has been stalled for years.
    "We call on the central government and members of parliament, especially representatives of the oil provinces, who have been wronged not to exchange the petrodollar budget for previous years to consolidate their position and work to approve their dues within the budget of 2019," Naciri said in a statement read by the economy news.
    He added that "the local government in Dhi Qar is still waiting for the remaining amounts of petrodollar balance arrears for the years 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 so that we can refer the service projects approved by the various administrative units."
    He added that "Dhi Qar has funds Petrodollar frozen for years and has not received any amount so far within the investment budget, and without any real gesture of the central government to be disbursed or classified at least within the debt quickly funded by the central government."
    He stressed that "must find solutions and real treatments for the debts of the provinces and seek to overcome the effects of the financial deficit caused by the economic crisis and led to the cessation of most important service projects in all governorates."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 10:52 am