Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

“The Best Of It Is Bitter.”..The Political Blockage Puts Parliament In Front Of Difficult Choices, A

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“The Best Of It Is Bitter.”..The Political Blockage Puts Parliament In Front Of Difficult Choices, A Empty “The Best Of It Is Bitter.”..The Political Blockage Puts Parliament In Front Of Difficult Choices, A

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Apr 2022, 8:14 am

“The Best Of It Is Bitter.”..The Political Blockage Puts Parliament In Front Of Difficult Choices, And A Lawmaker Proposes The Best Solution
    04/06/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Legal expert Faisal Rikan confirmed today, Wednesday, that Iraq is going into a constitutional vacuum, while the political blockage has put parliament before difficult choices, including voting to dissolve itself.
    Rican told "Earth News" that "the second period of 30 days for electing the president of the republic, which was stipulated in the Iraqi constitution, and was approved by the Federal Court when re-opening any nomination for the presidency of the republic, ends today and gave a full month after the exclusion of the first month in accordance with the provisions of Articles 70 and 72 of the Iraqi constitution, and therefore today is the last day of the constitutional period.
    He added, “It is not permissible to violate the provisions of the constitution, because the constitution, according to Article 13 of it, is the supreme law in the country, which cannot be violated, and it is not possible to legislate a law that contradicts its provisions, and no decision can be taken that contradicts its provisions. Therefore, when this constitutional period expires, Iraq will go into a constitutional vacuum because the House of Representatives He will not be able to hold a special session to elect the President of the Republic in accordance with the provisions of the Iraqi constitution after the expiry of the constitutional period for convening this session, which requires the presence of two-thirds of the members of Parliament according to the decision of the Federal Court.
    He continued, "There are difficult options for the House of Representatives, including dissolving itself, and this is also difficult to obtain, given that the dissolution of Parliament requires the approval of the members of the House of Representatives by an absolute majority in two ways; Either at the request of a third of the members of the House of Representatives or at the request of the Prime Minister and the approval of the President of the Republic, and therefore this will not be achieved due to the difficulty of obtaining the approval of the House of Representatives to dissolve itself.
    He explained that "the best solution now for the political forces is to go to the Federal Court for the purpose of finding a legal, even temporary, way out in order to cross this problem that has become vexing Iraqis because not electing the president of the republic means not forming a government because the president of the republic is the one who assigns the candidate of the most numerous bloc to the presidency. The Council of Ministers according to the provisions of Article 76 and therefore the nominated prime minister is the one who presents his cabinet before the House of Representatives to gain confidence, and this will not happen because of the absence of a president.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

“The Best Of It Is Bitter.”..The Political Blockage Puts Parliament In Front Of Difficult Choices, A Empty Re: “The Best Of It Is Bitter.”..The Political Blockage Puts Parliament In Front Of Difficult Choices, A

Post by wciappetta Wed 06 Apr 2022, 9:49 am

This is why they will compromise....

Current date/time is Sat 14 Sep 2024, 4:58 pm