Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Report: Disagreements Within The Triple Alliance Threaten To Disintegrate It

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Report: Disagreements Within The Triple Alliance Threaten To Disintegrate It Empty Report: Disagreements Within The Triple Alliance Threaten To Disintegrate It

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Apr 2022, 5:36 am

[size=38]Report: Disagreements Within The Triple Alliance Threaten To Disintegrate It
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/07/2022 | 11:03 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad…
    A press report stated, on Thursday, that the eruption of disputes within the tripartite alliance against the backdrop of the crisis of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi with his deputy, Hakim al-Zamili, threatens to disintegrate the alliance.
    . The report published by the “Arabi 21” website and reviewed by “The Information” stated that “a sharp dispute erupted within the coalition of the parliamentary majority in Iraq, known as the Triple Alliance or “Save a Homeland”, amidst Warnings against the disintegration of this bloc on which the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, relies on forming a political majority government from the winning forces in the recent elections.
    He added that "this comes after a 40-day deadline granted by al-Sadr, last Tuesday, to the Shiite "coordinating framework" to form a government without the participation of the Sadrist movement, which makes the dispute within the tripartite alliance in favor of the "framework" that seeks rapprochement with Sunnis and Kurds to form a government. coming.”
    The report stated that “the current dispute within the tripartite alliance is limited to the Sadrist movement and the Sunni “sovereignty” alliance led by Khamis al-Khanjar and Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi, after the latter issued a decision canceling the term “presidency” of Parliament, which was rejected by his first deputy, the Sadrist leader, Hakim al-Zamili.
    The report quoted the legal expert, Amir Al-Daami, as saying, “Al-Zamili has exceeded his powers, and perhaps the current dispute may threaten the tripartite alliance, and I am surprised that the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada Al-Sadr, has not intervened until this moment, unless Zamili’s interventions with his consent to curb the Speaker of Parliament and take his role.” “. finished/25 d

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:25 am