Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Deputy Talks About A Dangerous Regional Conspiracy Aimed At Dividing The Country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Deputy Talks About A Dangerous Regional Conspiracy Aimed At Dividing The Country Empty A Deputy Talks About A Dangerous Regional Conspiracy Aimed At Dividing The Country

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Apr 2022, 5:48 am

[size=38]A Deputy Talks About A Dangerous Regional Conspiracy Aimed At Dividing The Country
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/07/2022 | 11:10 AM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad
    : On Thursday, Representative of the State of Law Coalition, Muhammad Al-Sihoud, accused the enemies of Iraq of plotting against his country, describing it as one of the most dangerous plots to destabilize Iraq.
    . Chihod said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "there is a regional conspiracy being hatched against Iraq to restore the partition project and plunder the wealth," calling on the national forces to "realize the seriousness of the conspiracy."
    He added that "Iraq is exposed to a regional conspiracy aimed at dividing the country and plundering its wealth," noting that "the world is in crisis, so the national forces must be aware of their role, especially at this stage."
    A member of the Human Rights Movement, Hussein Ali Al-Karaawi, confirmed earlier today that the people of the center and the south are exposed to a conspiracy, but it is the implementation of Zionist plans with Iraqi hands. finished / 25 h

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 3:09 am