Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: We will continue the war on terrorism and prevent ISIS from growing again

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: We will continue the war on terrorism and prevent ISIS from growing again Empty Al-Kazemi: We will continue the war on terrorism and prevent ISIS from growing again

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Apr 2022, 5:41 am

[size=30]Al-Kazemi: We will continue the war on terrorism and prevent ISIS from growing again[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Erbil (Kurdistan 24) - Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi stressed that Iraq will continue the war on terrorism, stressing at the same time the importance of preventing ISIS from growing again.
    Al-Kazemi's statements came on Sunday, when he received the commander of the US Central Command, General Michael Corella, and his accompanying delegation.
    During the meeting, the two sides discussed security and military cooperation between Iraq and the United States, the course of the war on terrorism, the pursuit of ISIS remnants, and the latest operations of the Iraqi armed forces in this regard.
    And they discussed strengthening joint security coordination, especially after the role of the international coalition against terrorism moved to the stage of assisting in building Iraqi military capabilities and providing advice, support and empowerment.
    Al-Kadhimi stressed the importance of sustaining the momentum in the war on terrorism, preventing ISIS cells from growing again, or establishing footholds for them, and threatening the security of Iraqis and the region.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 5:38 pm