Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi warns of the growing threat of terrorism and the numbers of displaced people and calls on the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi warns of the growing threat of terrorism and the numbers of displaced people and calls on the  Empty Abadi warns of the growing threat of terrorism and the numbers of displaced people and calls on the

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Sep 2016, 2:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi
    Abadi warns of the growing threat of terrorism and the numbers of displaced people and calls on the international community to combat the dangerous scourge

Author: AHF 
    Editor: AHF 22/9/2016 21:14 Number ofViews: 1588 

Long-Presse / Baghdad 
    Warned Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Thursday, from the growing threat of terrorism and the numbers of displaced persons in the case are not confronting the threat of extremist groups, while stressing the need to fight this extremist ideology globally, he stressed that the battle waged by the Iraqis is existential and shared by all the components.
    He said the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in his speech during the meetings of the General Assembly of the United Nations and I followed (the long-Presse), said that "our happiness is not only a world free of terrorism and this requires cooperation and serious dry up the sources of intellectual and financial terrorism," warning "the arrival of terrorism everywhere in the world and the growing number of refugees. "
    Abadi said that "the (Daesh) is the real enemy of Muslims and destroyed many Islamic and Arab countries and the transfer of voracious to the capitals of other countries in the world."
    He said al-Abadi said "a victory achieved against (Daesh) is a victory for the whole world," noting that "the face of these malignant lesion that has spread among young people requires real pause countries to review programs and educational curricula and cut the road in front of any attempts to remodel the future."
    Abadi said that "the battle waged against Iraqis (Daesh) is a battle of national and existential unconventional and shared by all components of the indiscriminate and enjoys the support of the defense of religious authority." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:39 pm