Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With the participation of 9 countries, Baghdad is preparing to host the Conference of Civilizations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With the participation of 9 countries, Baghdad is preparing to host the Conference of Civilizations Empty With the participation of 9 countries, Baghdad is preparing to host the Conference of Civilizations

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Apr 2022, 5:21 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]With the participation of 9 countries, Baghdad is preparing to host the Conference of Civilizations[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The capital, Baghdad, is preparing to host the work of the fifth session of the Conference of Civilizations, with the participation of 9 countries and a number of international organizations concerned with antiquities and civilization.
    A statement issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated that "Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein received Minister of Culture Hassan Nazim, at the ministry building, and during the meeting, they discussed holding the Conference on Civilizations in Iraq for the year 2022 in its fifth session, noting that Iraq will chair the conference for this year, with the participation of Iran Greece, China, Egypt, Italy, India, Mexico, Peru and Bolivia.
    The meeting dealt with the mechanisms of holding the conference and the formation of sub-committees to develop an action plan, set a timetable, and announce the time of the meeting, to be held this year.
    The two ministers stressed the need to take advantage of this important global event to shed light on the civilization of Iraq and show the bright dimensions and highlight its position, taking advantage of the presence of many high-ranking personalities, and official invitations will also be sent to international organizations concerned with antiquities.
    and civilization.
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:05 am