Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hayani: The Coordinating Framework Wants To Reduce And Weaken Al-Halbousi's Role

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hayani: The Coordinating Framework Wants To Reduce And Weaken Al-Halbousi's Role  Empty Al-Hayani: The Coordinating Framework Wants To Reduce And Weaken Al-Halbousi's Role

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Apr 2022, 5:47 am

Al-Hayani: The Coordinating Framework Wants To Reduce And Weaken Al-Halbousi's Role 
    04/30/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The political analyst, Mahmoud Al-Hayani, said that the coordinating framework wants to limit and weaken Al-Halbousi's role, stressing that Al-Halbousi threatened the framework on an existential basis.
    Al-Hayani told Earth News, "In fact, the conspiracy against Al-Halbousi did not come out of nowhere, but the coordinating framework wanted Al-Halbousi to shrink and weaken him because he had become an existential threat to the coordinating framework. Therefore, all the various political figures were mobilized with Al-Halbousi for the purpose of confronting him, weakening him and breaking up his alliance with Azm." And with the Sadrist movement.”
    He added that "there are no parties in Anbar that oppose Al-Halbousi, but there are different personalities with him, such as Ali Al-Hatim, Rafi Al-Issawi, and others who accuse him of dictatorship, corruption, etc. It is what the coordinating framework wants and what some Shiite leaders want.”
    And the political analyst added, "The coordinating framework has great potential to influence the Iraqi judiciary. All those who returned to Anbar, such as Sheikh Ali Al-Hatim and others are wanted by the judiciary, but the coordinating framework played a major role in defining this issue and ending their judicial files for the purpose of giving them freedom from political action to confront Al-Halbousi." More".
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:54 pm