Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sovereignty Holds An Extraordinary Meeting At The End Of The Week To Discuss The Fate Of The “Trio”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sovereignty Holds An Extraordinary Meeting At The End Of The Week To Discuss The Fate Of The “Trio” Empty Sovereignty Holds An Extraordinary Meeting At The End Of The Week To Discuss The Fate Of The “Trio”

Post by Rocky Sat 07 May 2022, 5:58 am

[size=38]Sovereignty Holds An Extraordinary Meeting At The End Of The Week To Discuss The Fate Of The “Trio”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 05/07/2022 | 12:36 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad...
    Informed political sources revealed, on Saturday, the intention of the Sovereignty Alliance to hold an extraordinary meeting at the end of this week to discuss their fate with the Triple Alliance.
    The sources said in an interview with "Information", "The poles of the Sovereignty Alliance will hold an extraordinary meeting at the end of this week in Baghdad to discuss the fate of the Triple Alliance and what are the next steps, especially with the recent developments, with the coordination framework presenting a comprehensive initiative to resolve the political blockage accompanied by a response from the leader of the Sadrist movement."
    The sources added, "There is a state of restlessness and dissatisfaction of not a few of the Sovereignty's representatives regarding the policy of al-Halbousi and al-Khanjar regarding important files," stressing that "the meeting is important and decisions may emerge from it regarding the Iraqi political scene."
    She indicated that "more than 20 MPs from the Sovereignty are resentful of Al-Halbousi's policy and expectations of their exit from the coalition are very likely, especially as they approach the tracks of the coordination framework, which succeeded in winning [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of MPs in the past weeks." finished/ 25 f

Current date/time is Sat 29 Jun 2024, 2:00 am