Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Commerce: There will be no famine in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of Commerce: There will be no famine in Iraq Empty Ministry of Commerce: There will be no famine in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 20 May 2022, 5:23 am

[size=46]Ministry of Commerce: There will be no famine in Iraq[/size]
    Iraq
    07:26 - 05-20-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Federal Ministry of Trade confirmed that the failure to pass the emergency support law for food security and development put the ministry at a crossroads in light of the global food crisis, while reassuring citizens that there would be no famine in Iraq, as some warn.
    "The ministry has warned since the beginning of this year that the world is going through an economic crisis as a result of rising prices, and strategic steps must be taken to confront it," said a spokesman for the Ministry of Commerce, Muhammad Hanoun.
    He added, "The Ministry of Commerce is committed to the food basket program and is continuing with the operations of receiving wheat, and we have completed marketing 777 thousand tons of local wheat until today, and there will be no famine, as some warn."
    He continued that "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:33 pm