Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary committees host officials to discuss a number of issues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary committees host officials to discuss a number of issues Empty Parliamentary committees host officials to discuss a number of issues

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Jun 2022, 4:56 am

[size=35][size=35]Parliamentary committees host officials to discuss a number of issues[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-06-01 | 05:02
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Baghdad
    The Media Department of the House of Representatives announced today, Wednesday, that parliamentary committees will host a number of officials to discuss several issues.

In a statement received by Alsumaria News, the department stated that "the Parliamentary Endowment and Tribal Endowment Committee hosted the head of the Shiite Endowment Bureau to review the work of the Endowment Bureau."

The statement added, "The Parliamentary Culture hosted the Minister of Culture, to discuss the ministry's law."

He pointed out that "the Parliamentary Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee hosted the advanced cadre in[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/1956186754/%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7/ar/]Oil Ministry[/url]To view the work of the ministry and its formations.”

The statement pointed out that “the Parliamentary Integrity Committee hosted the President of the Office of Financial Supervision Ravel.[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/4092632847/%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%86 %D8%AE%D8%B6%D9%8A%D8%B1/ar/]Yassin Khudair[/url]To view the mechanism of the work of the Bureau and the obstacles facing its work, and to amend the Law of the Court.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:53 am