Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US official: we must not rule out sending troops to Iraq to fight battles directly

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US official: we must not rule out sending troops to Iraq to fight battles directly Empty US official: we must not rule out sending troops to Iraq to fight battles directly

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Aug 2014, 6:37 am

US official: we must not rule out sending troops to Iraq to fight battles directly

11:12: 08/18/2014

Khandan- MP said the American Republican Mike Rogers, said he refuses to completely exclude the possibility of re-sending US military forces to Iraq to fight the battles of the wilderness to confront the organization "Daash," calling to develop a joint response to this imminent danger.said Rogers, who chairs the Intelligence Committee American House of Representatives, in an interview with CNN in response to a question about the possibility of re-sending troops to Iraq "can not reject it categorically," and that he had pointed out that it might not stand necessarily with this option, but it is considered that President Barack Obama is losing strategically Declaration ruled out. official continued American saying: "I do not think any of us believe that this (sending ground troops) is the solution to this problem specifically, but we have to send a message that we are ready to do whatever was necessary in order to stand against terrorist organizations." he added Rogers "We are facing escalating danger and we arrange a coordinated response to deal with it." and about the need for President Barack Obama, congressional approval to launch air strikes on the organization "Daash" Rogers said: "I do not think that the president consult Congress, but I think that by continuing to work in consultation with members of Congress who have a lot of experience on these issues in order to avoid the problem of arousing the anger of MPs who complain about the lack of consultation with them. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:17 am