Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Four German military aircraft off of Iraq and Merkel does not rule out sending arms

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Four German military aircraft off of Iraq and Merkel does not rule out sending arms  Empty Four German military aircraft off of Iraq and Merkel does not rule out sending arms

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Aug 2014, 7:29 am

Four German military aircraft off of Iraq and Merkel does not rule out sending arms 

Four German military aircraft off of Iraq and Merkel does not rule out sending arms News Source: Ali 

Abd al-SalmanSection: 

NewsAugust 15, 2014 8:30 
    K shaft German sources for starting four planes loaded with aid German military into northern Iraq at a time when it has not ruled out German Chancellor Angela Merkel sending weapons to German destinations fights Daash terrorist gangs.

The news magazine (Der Spiegel) German sources in the German army as saying that "four aircraft (the Trans) was launched today from a military site (Hun) in the state (Schleswig-Holstein) to Iraq loaded with ambulances and other military aid.

The German army recently announced approval to extend those fights Daash military assistance (non-lethal), denying "his willingness to send weapons."

According to sources, the magazine, "the four aircraft will land at the airport, the Turkish military (Angelique), before continuing its journey to the city of Kirkuk in northern Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:31 am