Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Iraq Will Get 180 Billion Dollars From The Annual Rise In Oil Prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Iraq Will Get 180 Billion Dollars From The Annual Rise In Oil Prices Empty Economist: Iraq Will Get 180 Billion Dollars From The Annual Rise In Oil Prices

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Jun 2022, 7:41 am

[size=38]Economist: Iraq Will Get 180 Billion Dollars From The Annual Rise In Oil Prices
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 06/23/2022 | 10:21 AM
    [/size]

The Information / Baghdad…
    The economic expert, Safwan Qusay, explained that Iraq will get 180 billion dollars in the event that oil prices continue to rise until the end of the current year, pointing out that the Russian-Ukrainian crisis is one of the reasons for this rise.
    Qusay told "Al-Maalouma", that "OPEC allowed Iraq to increase its exports by 72 thousand barrels, i.e. 150 percent of the previously agreed increase, meaning that the monthly rate of increase is It will be 47,000 barrels.”
    He added, "The Russian-Ukrainian wars and the current conditions have brought oil prices to an average of $120 per barrel, meaning that Iraq will get $1 billion annually if oil prices increase by one dollar per day for a whole year."
    Qusay explained, "The average price since the beginning of the year has exceeded 90 dollars per barrel, meaning that Iraq's revenues will be at a rate of 90 billion dollars for the current year, and if the rise continues, Iraq will earn 180 billion dollars by the end of the year." finished 25

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:52 am