Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Asadi: The Election Of The President Of The Republic Will Be Immediately After Eid, And The Union

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Asadi: The Election Of The President Of The Republic Will Be Immediately After Eid, And The Union Empty Al-Asadi: The Election Of The President Of The Republic Will Be Immediately After Eid, And The Union

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Jun 2022, 5:36 am

[size=38]Al-Asadi: The Election Of The President Of The Republic Will Be Immediately After Eid, And The Union Is Still The Closest Ally
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 06/29/2022 | 1:03 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad..
    The leader in the coordination framework, MP Ahmed Al-Asadi, revealed, on Wednesday, the direction of the framework to resolve the nomination of the President of the Republic immediately after the Eid al-Adha holiday, indicating that the framework is still committed to its alliance with the National Union and supports dialogue with the Democratic Party to resolve the situation.
    Al-Asadi said in a televised interview, which was followed by "The Information", that "the coordination framework supports any rapprochement between the Kurdish forces, especially the Patriotic Union and the Kurdistan Democratic Party to end the crisis of the presidency."
    He added, "In the event of the failure of the negotiations between the two parties, the framework will resolve the situation in all seriousness and pass the President of the Republic immediately after the Eid holiday without any delay."
    Al-Asadi indicated that "the alliance with the Union is strong and continuous, and we will open the doors of dialogue with the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Alliance of Sovereignty and Independents to end the crisis and proceed with the formation of the government." Done/25 d

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 9:54 pm