Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan bloc announces its participation in the meeting of heads of blocs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan bloc announces its participation in the meeting of heads of blocs Empty The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan bloc announces its participation in the meeting of heads of blocs

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:30 am

[size=46]The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan bloc announces its participation in the meeting of heads of blocs[/size]
    Iraq
    11:15 - 07-17-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Sunday, the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan bloc in the parliament announced its participation in the meeting of heads of political blocs, which is scheduled to be held tomorrow, Monday.

The Presidency of the House of Representatives had called in a statement, the heads of the political blocs to a meeting on Monday, 18 July. 

Harim Kamal Agha, head of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, said that the meeting will discuss the current situation and the ongoing dialogues between the political parties to resolve the issue of forming the new government.

He added: The meeting of the heads of the parliamentary blocs will discuss the issue of setting the date for holding a session to elect the president of the republic, and then specifying the largest bloc and assigning its candidate to form the government.

He indicated that the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan bloc will participate in the meeting, which is scheduled to be held tomorrow, Monday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 29, 2024 8:00 am