Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Learn about the decisions of the Judicial Council for today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Learn about the decisions of the Judicial Council for today Empty Learn about the decisions of the Judicial Council for today

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Jul 2022, 5:15 am

Learn about the decisions of the Judicial Council for today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 2022/07/28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 134

Baghdad/ 
    Today, Thursday, the Supreme Judicial Council held its eighth session headed by the President of the Federal Court of Cassation, Judge Faiq Zaidan.
    A statement of the Judicial Council stated, "During the meeting, a plan for distributing graduates of the Judicial Institute session (42) was approved according to the needs of the presidencies of appeal and the assignment of some judges and members of the public prosecution according to the requirements of work."
    He added, "The Council also approved the promotion of a number of judges and members of the public prosecution, and granting a number of them judicial positions that require approval of formations in some federal appeal presidencies according to the proposal submitted by the Presidency of Appeal."
    He continued, "The council also approved the proposals submitted by the joint committee for cooperation in addressing the problems between the center and the region in the legal cases before the various courts."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 4:16 am