Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Training courses for Iraqi journalists on writing economic treatments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Training courses for Iraqi journalists on writing economic treatments Empty Training courses for Iraqi journalists on writing economic treatments

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Aug 2022, 7:25 am

[size=38]Training courses for Iraqi journalists on writing economic treatments[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad/The Obelisk: The 4Change Business Journalists program to help Iraqi business journalists to write about economic reform initiatives in their country invited applicants who wish to write reports on solutions to economic problems.
    “I am very satisfied to finally be working on a project in Iraq,” said Arwa Thamer Al-Obaidi, DW Academy Project Manager.
    It will be the first DW Akademie on Earth there in a long time, and our projects aim to promote the fundamental human right to freedom of expression and free access to information.
    The deadline for applications is August 21, with interviews taking place between August 22 and September 4.
    Applicants must already have experience in business journalism, be comfortable working with economic data and have an interest in constructive journalism, as well as economic reforms and sustainable development in Iraq.
    The program will start on September 29, last six months, and will be implemented by DW Akademie on behalf of the GIZs Private Sector Development and Employment Enhancement Project. Participants should plan to spend 10 hours per week on coursework.
    The DW Academy is Germany's leading international media training provider. With a team of journalists and content creators, participants can develop their technical skills and learn more about economic and constructive journalism approaches to reporting on the country's economic reform initiatives.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:48 am