Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commencement of construction of the "tallest" residential tower in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commencement of construction of the "tallest" residential tower in Iraq Empty Commencement of construction of the "tallest" residential tower in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Aug 2022, 3:14 pm

Commencement of construction of the "tallest" residential tower in Iraq

Reconstruction and building

Economy News _ Baghdad
    On Tuesday, the local government in Erbil announced the start of building the "tallest" residential tower in Iraq.

"This project is a very important project in the province because it is the longest in Iraq," Erbil Governor Omid Khoshnaw said during a press conference attended by several local officials in the province to announce the project, according to "Shafaq News".

For his part, the chairman of the board of directors of the executing company, Muhammad Pradosti, said in a statement to "Shafaq News", that "this project will be completed within four years, and its length is 210 meters, which is the longest in Iraq and includes 52 floors."

97 . views
    Added 08/09/2022 - 8:57 PM
    Update 08/09/2022 - 11:12 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 9:00 am