Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation: More than 20 Iraqi Airways planes are not operating

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation: More than 20 Iraqi Airways planes are not operating Empty Transportation: More than 20 Iraqi Airways planes are not operating

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Aug 2022, 5:08 am

Transportation: More than 20 Iraqi Airways planes are not operating

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Special
    Economy News obtained a document issued by the Office of the Minister of Transport, confirming the presence of more than 20 non-operating aircraft.
    According to the document signed by Engineer Hussein Muhsin Khraibit, Director of the Office of the Minister of Transport, the technical department of the Iraqi Airways Company is unable to manage this file, which is the maintenance of aircraft.
    The document stressed that there is a lack of interest in maintaining aircraft and not following the correct methods for obtaining spare tools, and that there is significant corruption.
    And she continued, that the B737-700 had been lying on the airport grounds for 3 months after receiving it from Fly Baghdad, and this leads to the plane's extinction and explains the indifference and lack of seriousness in returning this plane to service despite the directives.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

505 views
    Added 08/17/2022 - 3:24 PM
    Update 08/18/2022 - 12:53 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:40 pm