Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Alliance: agreed to continue dialogues on the government program

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Alliance: agreed to continue dialogues on the government program Empty National Alliance: agreed to continue dialogues on the government program

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Aug 2014, 4:22 am

National Alliance: agreed to continue dialogues on the government program

Khandan - met the leadership of the Iraqi National Alliance, and the committee in charge of negotiating with the political blocs, the presence of Prime Minister-designate Haider al-Abadi. According to a statement issued by the Office of the President of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, who chaired the meeting, said that "the conferees discussed the visions and ideas put forward by the committee in charge of negotiating, and prepared by the on according to perceptions of national guarantee the rights of ingredients all in accordance with the Iraqi constitution as a mainstay of the state-building. " the statement noted that "it was agreed during the meeting to proceed with the continuation of dialogues with the political blocs; maturing national paper based in the government program for the next session , as well as all claim blocks by rushing the names of their candidates for ministerial positions. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...mara=1416&Jor=2

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 10:17 pm