Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwaiti media: Coast Guard clashed with "professional drug smugglers from Iraq"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwaiti media: Coast Guard clashed with "professional drug smugglers from Iraq" Empty Kuwaiti media: Coast Guard clashed with "professional drug smugglers from Iraq"

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Aug 2022, 5:05 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Kuwaiti newspaper, "Al-Qabas", said that a gang that came from Iraq shot the security men in the territorial waters while confronting them.

The Ministry of Interior revealed the details of the sea pursuit, indicating that the accused, who slipped on a cruiser, fired at the coast guard boats while they were being confronted, and they were treated similarly.

The exchange of fire resulted in the killing of two smugglers and the injury of the third suspect. By searching the cruiser, 79 kilograms of hashish and one kilogram of shabu were found inside, the value of which was estimated at more than half a million dinars.

The ministry said that this gang includes dangerous elements of Iraqi nationality, and it turns out that they are professional drug smugglers, and investigations are continuing to find out their accomplices.

She pointed out that coordination with international security agencies resulted in the discovery of gangs that were preparing shipments of narcotics to be smuggled into Kuwait in the coming days. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 25 Oct 2024, 6:32 am