Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A second round of national dialogue in the absence of my chest and six outputs, without interaction

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A second round of national dialogue in the absence of my chest and six outputs, without interaction  Empty A second round of national dialogue in the absence of my chest and six outputs, without interaction

Post by Rocky Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:24 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A second round of national dialogue in the absence of my chest and six outputs, without interaction from tenderness[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]A second round of national dialogue called for by Mustafa Al-Kazemi, head of the caretaker government, was attended by the presidencies and the leaders of the blocs, and absent from it was the representative of Muqtada Al-Sadr, the leader of the Sadrist movement for the second time.[/size]
    [size=45]The outcome of the session did not touch the minimum conditions of the leader of the movement, as there is no declared decision to dissolve parliament and hold early elections, nor does a transitional government pave the way for that.[/size]
    [size=45]Ehsan Al-Shammari, a political analyst, told UTV that "this session shows the depth of the crisis between the political parties on the one hand and the Sadrist movement on the other."[/size]
    [size=45]What distinguishes the outcomes of the second round of dialogue from the first is the consensus to form a team of various political forces to discuss a road map that compensates for a dead end between the coordination framework and the Sadrist movement, hoping that Hananah will have a presence in the expected third round, and the session was devoid of talk about forming a framework government because Sadr's position on it even after his retirement from politics.[/size]
    [size=45]Salam al-Zubaidi, a spokesman for the victory coalition, told UTV that "the meeting did not address any talk about a new government or the name of the prime minister, because there is rejection and congestion in the street, and also a rejection from the Sadrist bloc, and therefore any attempt to name a prime minister or form a government is far from Compliance with the pectoral block will not be successful.”[/size]
    [size=45]A source from the Kurdistan Democratic Party told UTV that the party would not be a party to the formation of any government before it gets full guarantees for the implementation of the agreed terms.[/size]
    [size=45]The second round of the national dialogue comes a day after Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi presented a road map saying that it is not possible for the political process to proceed without agreement on it.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:40 am