Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: I will call for a third round of national dialogue to resolve the political crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: I will call for a third round of national dialogue to resolve the political crisis Empty Al-Kazemi: I will call for a third round of national dialogue to resolve the political crisis

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Sep 2022, 5:19 am

[size=38]Al-Kazemi: I will call for a third round of national dialogue to resolve the political crisis[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

September 23, 2022[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi announced, from New York, on Friday, his intention to call for a third round of national dialogue to solve Iraq's problems, while stressing that there is no way but dialogue.
    Al-Kazemi said, in a television interview: In our speech at the United Nations General Assembly, I will explain the political, economic, cultural and climatic reality and the many challenges.
    He added that all world leaders are unanimous in the importance of Iraq's role in consolidating stability in the region.
    He continued, "I ask the political forces to assume their historical responsibilities towards Iraq and take advantage of the opportunities for national dialogue."
    And he added: I will call for a third round of national dialogue to solve our problems, and we have no way but dialogue, stressing: We have an opportunity to build Iraq, and everyone should bear responsibilities towards that.
    He pointed out that the stability of the region has positive repercussions on the situation in Iraq, stressing that Iraq succeeded in converging views between Iran and Saudi Arabia and other countries that succeeded in restoring their relationship with each other after that.
    The Prime Minister added: We will contribute to everything to help stabilize the region, to preserve the dignity of its people.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:35 am