Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Currencies and markets catch their breath with the dollar's decline

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Currencies and markets catch their breath with the dollar's decline Empty Currencies and markets catch their breath with the dollar's decline

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Oct 2022, 7:00 am

Currencies and markets catch their breath with the dollar's decline

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News / Baghdad
    The dollar fell on Tuesday, with US Treasury yields halting their rise after a wave of increases, which provided an opportunity for stock markets and helped the euro and the pound sterling to breathe and recover.
    The Australian dollar was also noticeable, dropping by about 1% after the country's central bank surprised the markets by raising interest rates less than expected, before recovering and joining the broad recovery wave.
    The euro rose 0.5% to $0.9876, after hitting a 20-year low of $0.9528 on September 26. The British pound also rose 0.6% to $1.1390, after hitting an all-time low of $1.0327 on the same day.
    The 10-year US Treasury yield was 3.5677%, sharply down from last week when it briefly rose above 4%.
    The recent rises in US bond yields, along with aggressive interest rate hikes by the Federal Reserve, are among the factors behind the dollar's recent gains.
    In Asia, the dollar changed little against the yen, reaching 144.7, staying below 145, which it briefly crossed yesterday for the first time since the Japanese authorities intervened to support its currency on September 22nd.
    The Australian dollar rose 0.15% to $0.6525.

14 . views
    Added 10/04/2022 - 2:44 PM
    Update 10/04/2022 - 2:59 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:46 pm