Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New details regarding the OPEC agreement .. extends until the end of 2023

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New details regarding the OPEC agreement .. extends until the end of 2023 Empty New details regarding the OPEC agreement .. extends until the end of 2023

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Oct 2022, 4:07 am

[size=35][size=35]New details regarding the OPEC agreement .. extends until the end of 2023[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

internationals

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-10-05 | 13:47
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Saudi Energy Minister Abdulaziz bin Salman affirmed that "OPEC + will remain a fundamental force for the stability of the economy in the world."

After the "OPEC +" meeting in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Bin Salman said: “What we are doing is essential for all oil exporters, even outside of OPEC +.”

The Saudi Energy Minister added: "We are acting and making our commitment to the entire global economy, and we will continue to improve the production situation."

He continued, "The current OPEC + agreement extends until the end of 2023."

He explained, "The key to our success in the OPEC + meeting is cohesion and cohesion."

The countries of the "OPEC +" alliance had decided, during its meeting today, in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Significantly reducing production quotas, according to a member of the Iranian delegation, in order to support prices affected by fears of deflation.

Amir Hossein Zamani, an actor, said:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the cartel as it left the meeting, representatives of the 13 member states of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and their 10 allies agreed to cut "two million" barrels per day for the month of November.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:34 am