Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Commerce announces the launch of the ninth meal of the food basket

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Commerce announces the launch of the ninth meal of the food basket Empty The Ministry of Commerce announces the launch of the ninth meal of the food basket

Post by Rocky Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:40 am

[size=46]The Ministry of Commerce announces the launch of the ninth meal of the food basket[/size]
    Iraq
    13:37 - 10-15-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Saturday, Minister of Trade Alaa Al-Jubouri announced the launch of cutting and preparing the ninth meal of the food basket for 2022, starting on Sunday, corresponding to the sixteenth of this month.
    A statement by the ministry stated, "The General Company for Food Stuff Trading has completed its technical and administrative preparations to receive the materials supplied for the account of the food basket in its stores, which will be distributed to all the Iraqi people who are covered by the ration card system and according to the marketing plan for processing prepared by the company, starting from the poorest areas and followed by the rest of the regions." ".
    The statement called on "food agents to review the cutting centers in Baghdad and the provinces for the purpose of cutting the quotas of citizens, according to the cutting schedules." 
    For her part, "General Manager of the Engineered Food Stuff Company (Lama Hashem Al-Moussawi) confirmed that its cadres will continue to work in all locations in Baghdad and the provinces, even on official holidays, in preparation" to start processing and distributing foodstuffs, 
    adding that "citizens will be equipped with materials at once and at the same time from Without delay or shortage of any material, "noting that the company continues to sell flour (Das) and French (Duvilac) milk by direct selling to citizens at competitive prices through sales centers in Baghdad and the provinces in conjunction with the start of the cutting process."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:38 pm