Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Commerce: Distribution of the third meal of the food basket next month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Commerce: Distribution of the third meal of the food basket next month Empty Minister of Commerce: Distribution of the third meal of the food basket next month

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Oct 2021, 7:04 am

Minister of Commerce: Distribution of the third meal of the food basket next month

•  Time: 10/21/2021 14:03:15

•  Reading: 468 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Minister of Trade, Alaa Ahmed Al-Jubouri, announced, on Thursday, the distribution of the third meal of the food basket next month.
    And his media office stated in a statement that {Al-Furat News} received a copy of it, that "the Minister of Commerce discussed with the Governor of Kirkuk Rakan Al-Jubouri, the measures taken by the Ministry and the Kirkuk Governorate with the aim of making the food basket a success and distributing it to those who deserve it." 
    The Minister of Commerce stressed, "During the meeting, the importance of working to meet the needs of citizens, raise the level of distributed materials, follow up the distribution process, and increase the outlets for receiving citizens' complaints 
    ." . 

The meeting also discussed the work and reality of the sector of the Ministry of Trade and its institutions in Kirkuk governorate and ways to achieve the best services for its citizens, as well as addressing the file of farmers' entitlements for the previous years and forming a committee for that purpose. 
    For his part, the governor of Kirkuk stressed the great efforts being made to secure the best services for the citizens of Kirkuk in all districts and districts of the province.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:58 am