Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity announces receipt of financial disclosure forms from 4 ministers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity announces receipt of financial disclosure forms from 4 ministers Empty Integrity announces receipt of financial disclosure forms from 4 ministers

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Oct 2022, 6:41 am

[size=35][size=35]Integrity announces receipt of financial disclosure forms from 4 ministers[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-10-31 | 06:18
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Baghdad

The Federal Integrity Commission revealed today, Monday, that the Ministers of Defense, Planning, Communications, Immigration and the Displaced have disclosed their financial liabilities after taking responsibility.

In a statement received by Alsumaria News, the Authority's Protection Department indicated that it "received a financial disclosure form for the Minister of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Thabit Muhammad Saeed), as well as the forms for the Ministers of Planning (Muhammad Ali Tamim), communications (Hiyam Abboud Kazem) and Immigration and Displaced Persons (Evan Faeq Ya`qub). ".

The authority had announced yesterday, Sunday, that the Prime Minister (Mohammed Shiaa Al-Sudani) disclosed his financial responsibility after assuming the position and gaining confidence in his cabinet on the first day of their official working day.

It is noteworthy that Article (16/First/C) of the Authority’s effective Law No. 30 of 2011, as amended, stipulates the obligation of the (President, Deputy Prime Ministers, Ministers and those of their rank), as well as others who occupy one of the official positions and positions, as well as The article included it in its other paragraphs, by submitting a statement of their financial liabilities, according to the statement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 11:04 am