Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank of Iraq celebrates the 75th anniversary of its founding

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank of Iraq celebrates the 75th anniversary of its founding Empty The Central Bank of Iraq celebrates the 75th anniversary of its founding

Post by Rocky Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:17 pm

The Central Bank of Iraq celebrates the 75th anniversary of its founding

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, the Central Bank of Iraq celebrates the 75th anniversary of its founding.
    The Governor of the Central Bank, Mustafa Ghaleb Makhaif, said in a statement seen by Al-Iqtisad News: “Today marks the seventy-fifth anniversary of the founding of the Central Bank of Iraq, when the National Bank of Iraq was born on these days of the year 1947, to begin a triumphant march of monetary authority in our beloved country.” ".
    He added, "This birth, which our people reaped its fruits with an honorable work, was an example of an institution belonging to its country, playing roles in progress and development, and one of the engines of noble institutional work."
    He continued, "We are not the only ones who are proud of the Central Bank of Iraq, but our people, our institutions, and our banking sector are proud of this sumptuous national fruit in its giving, performance, and sustainability of its efforts."

Views 93
    Added 11/16/2022 - 8:55 AM
    Updated 11/16/2022 - 2:09 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:34 am