Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank: We launched an initiative worth one trillion dinars to support clean energy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank: We launched an initiative worth one trillion dinars to support clean energy Empty Central Bank: We launched an initiative worth one trillion dinars to support clean energy

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Nov 2022, 6:22 am

Central Bank: We launched an initiative worth one trillion dinars to support clean energy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Wednesday, the Central Bank of Iraq identified paths to reform the country's economic system, while announcing clean energy support with one trillion dinars. 
    "It is not possible to create an economic sector or attract investors without a successful and healthy banking sector," said the Central Bank's advisor, Ihsan Shamran al-Yasiri, to the official news agency, pointing out that "the government banking sector acquires a large percentage of the government or private public's funds, so reforming the banking sector." It is a starting point for reforming the economic system." 
    He added, "The Central Bank launched an initiative in the amount of 1 trillion dinars to finance the purchase of electricity generation units from renewable energy," noting that "the initiative constitutes a great starting point for changing the destinations and mood of the public to switch to clean energy." 
    He continued, "The government began more than a year ago trying to switch to clean energy," explaining that "the Central Bank contributed to the initiative through simple, interest-free loans for the family community and the private economic sector."

Views 329
    Added 11/23/2022 - 8:15 PM
    Updated 11/24/2022 - 11:54 AM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:29 pm