Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dr. Barham Salih will not involve" Khandan publish part of the new government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dr. Barham Salih will not involve" Khandan publish part of the new government Empty Dr. Barham Salih will not involve" Khandan publish part of the new government

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Sep 2014, 8:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Khandan - source revealed in an exclusive statement to "Khandan" after trading many of the media in Iraq and the Kurdistan Regional news to assume all of Dr. Barham Salih and Dr. Rose Nuri Shaways and Hoshyar Zebari positions of the sovereign in the new Iraqi government, that many of the parties, the Kurdish and Iraqi asked Dr. Barham Salih, to participate in the lineup the new Iraqi government. source noted in the context of his statement to "Khandan" said Dr. Barham Salih does not intend in any way during the current stage to participate in the new Iraqi government. source confirmed that the main task for Dr. Barham Salih will at this stage is to contribute to rearrange the house in the Kurdish province of Kurdistan. this and was able to "Khandan" of decoding part of the talismans lineup the new Iraqi government to be formed by Haider Abadi with the approach of the end of the constitutional deadline for the formation of Cab-governmental organizations. According to information that has been able "Khandan "get it, the new Iraqi prime minister will have three deputies, where the nominated National Alliance, Ahmed Chalabi for the position as well as Saleh al-Mutlaq, who was nominated by the Union of Sunni forces, while not specify the Kurds their candidate for the post. According to information obtained by "Khandan" from private sources , Van Adel Abdul Mahdi, will take over as oil minister, will take over as cult as defense minister after that there was a tendency to assign the job to Hadi al-Ameri, but various parties rejected it, as will Sunni candidate was appointed interior minister.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:45 am