Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Italy allocates $22 billion to help businesses and households cope with the energy crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Italy allocates $22 billion to help businesses and households cope with the energy crisis Empty Italy allocates $22 billion to help businesses and households cope with the energy crisis

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Dec 2022, 4:41 am

Italy allocates $22 billion to help businesses and households cope with the energy crisis

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Italy's government on Friday easily won a vote of confidence in the House of Representatives that it called for to speed up approval of its expanded 2023 budget before a year-end deadline.
    Prime Minister Jorga Meloni's first budget raised next year's budget deficit to 4.5 percent of gross domestic product from 3.4 percent and allocated more than 21 billion euros ($22.3 billion) for tax breaks and bonuses to help businesses and households weather the energy crisis.
    Among many other measures, the budget also lowers the retirement age and provides financial incentives to encourage open contract employment.
    Interest economyItaly: raising the European interest helps Russia achieve its goals
    The government won by 221 votes against 152. And if there are no surprises, the Senate is expected to finally approve the budget in a second reading next week.

Views 68
    Added 12/24/2022 - 11:52 AM
    Updated 12/24/2022 - 1:39 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 25 Oct 2024, 10:30 am