Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The constitution obliged the government to provide financial aid to every Iraqi who could no

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The constitution obliged the government to provide financial aid to every Iraqi who could no Empty Deputy: The constitution obliged the government to provide financial aid to every Iraqi who could no

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Jan 2023, 4:51 am

Deputy: The constitution obliged the government to provide financial aid to every Iraqi who could not find a job

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Representative Bassem Khashan affirmed, on Sunday, that the government is obligated, according to the constitution, to provide financial aid to every Iraqi who was unable to obtain a job opportunity.
    Khashan said in a post on his Facebook page, seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the government is obligated to provide a free and decent life for Iraqis, and this requires that every Iraqi be provided with a job opportunity in the public sector, or in the private sector, and that wages and salaries are sufficient to achieve a free and decent life, It is obligated to grant social welfare benefits to all Iraqis who were unable to find work because of the government's failure and inability to create real productive job opportunities, as well as to all children, the elderly and people of determination.
    And he considered that “hiring the poor and contracting with them for a wage that is much lower than what the state pays for the employee’s salary is daylight theft and a violation of the principle of equality and equal opportunities, and this is what I mentioned in the lawsuit petition that I filed before the Federal Court, which was rejected for lack of interest (because I am not one of those affected by this injustice).
    He pointed out that "the right to a job opportunity, social care, education and health care are all constitutional rights that have been trampled by all governments and have not taken a single step towards achieving any of them, and the popular movement to demand these rights is divided and fragmented."

Views 35
    Added 01/01/2023 - 12:43 PM
    Updated 01/01/2023 - 1:50 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 4:26 pm